Friday, December 25, 2009

Progress report

Progress has been not quite as quick as I would like lately,
(darn schoolwork - I'd rather be programming :P)
but I have been making some progress. Doing some work with Houdini for GMOgre, I have created a function that external graphics libraries can use to set a callback that is called on transform of a body. This is useful because supporting graphics libraries can update object positions with all most no overhead as compared to going through GM.

I will unfortunately not be able to hit my target of release this year, but I plan to release a beta for those who have been waiting so long for the new speed/features. It will mostly be for more experienced GMNewton users, because it does not have new documentation/examples yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment